Professional Radon Testing
PROTECT YOUR FAMILY WITH PROFESSIONAL RADON TESTING
Radon is a cancer-causing radioactive gas. You cannot see, smell or taste radon, but it may be a problem in your home. The Surgeon General has warned that radon is the second leading cause of lung cancer in the United States today.
Testing is the only way to know your home’s radon levels. There are no immediate symptoms that will alert you to the presence of radon.
It typically takes years of exposure before any problems surface. The US EPA, Surgeon General, American Lung Association, American Medical Association, and National Safety Council recommend testing your home for radon because testing is the only way to know your home’s radon levels.
Fast results (2-3 days)
Nothing required of you except no prolonged opening of windows or doors during testing
Peace of mind for you and your family
* At payment, please just tell the technician the offer code "PROTECT".